Search This Blog

Monday, May 24, 2010

An update of sorts...

Posted by Thea G at 5/24/2010 09:08:00 PM
I decided to follow Jess's advice and call my insurance company myself, (thanks Jess!)  they said they had never received any paperwork from my doc's office! WHAT!?!

I called my doctor's office and told Lupe (caseworker) that since I was so jealous of Rosario being approved that I had to call and see what was going on with my paperwork.   She asked me if I had spoken to the nutritionist yet cause that's all they were waiting for.  I did, a while ago!  So that was the only hold up!? I should have called sooner.  They are requesting that evaluation and will send it ASAP.

I guess I will set another reminder for myself for next Tuesday (ugh!!!) and call again to see what the status is.

Congrats to Joey for winning the swimsuit challenge!! 

And to all the bandsters, what an amazing job you guys did! I can't wait to participate in one.

4 comments:

Jess on May 25, 2010 at 8:15 AM said...

Whew. Lupe could be the best patient liaison in the world but YOU will always be your best advocate!!

Joey on June 10, 2010 at 5:45 PM said...

Thanks chica!!!!
fingers crossed! have you heard back yet?

Gilly on June 11, 2010 at 1:26 PM said...

Hi Thea. Joey sent me and I do everything Joey tells me to do. All the best in your upcoming journey!

Linda on June 12, 2010 at 8:10 AM said...

Hi Thea - Joey sent me too. We are really just Joey's bitches. Good luck with approval I remember the waiting.

Post a Comment

 

Truffle Shuffle Girl! Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Online Shop Vector by Artshare