My buddy, Rosario, got her approval from BC/BS!!
I'll admit it. I was jealous for about .0246 seconds.
I am still in my 5-10 day waiting period that the office quoted and I will be calling them by Wednesday if I haven't heard from them by then.
So, I am still waiting....
CONGRATULATIONS ROSARIO!!!!!
Bullshit and Some Truth
7 years ago

1 comments:
I called my insurance a little early too, out of anxiousness. The guy said I was approved and that they faxed it to my doc's office an hour ago. I got all excited and thankful...the guy thought it was cool cuz he said he rarely gets to deliver good news like this.
Congrats to your friend. How cool that you'll have someone on the same pace as you. Blogland has been imeasurably helpful to me but having someone in real life to relate to is pretty great.
Post a Comment