Search This Blog

Monday, May 24, 2010

Some fat pictures

Posted by Thea G at 5/24/2010 10:19:00 AM
I'm doing it! I am posting "fat" pictures!!  These were taken anywhere from a year ago to a few months ago.

That was about a year ago.  Sadly, not much has changed.


Sexy, huh?  It's a wonder my butt didn't swallow my child!  Those are also not the most flattering pj's...


Yikes!  My arms have fat rolls.  I hope that goes away! 

2 comments:

Jess on May 25, 2010 at 8:17 AM said...

OMG..."It's a wonder my butt didn't swallow my child!"

I kinda feel guilty for it but that made me laugh out loud.

Girl Bandit on June 11, 2010 at 4:28 AM said...

Good luck with your approval...I can;t believe what you guys in the US have to go thru...by the way Joey sent me!!!

Post a Comment

 

Truffle Shuffle Girl! Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Online Shop Vector by Artshare