Search This Blog

Sunday, June 13, 2010

A post for all my followers!!

Posted by Thea G at 6/13/2010 02:38:00 PM
I feel so lucky! I have 20 followers! Holy cow!! Now to write something meaningful and hopefully entertaining! 

A few of you have been asking and there are no updates to this point.  I did call the doctor's on Friday and Lupe said she was still waiting for approval from Blue Cross.  I called Blue Cross and they said they haven't received anything from the Doctor's office.  What do I do?  Do I call back and harass Lupe again!?  Do I just keep on waiting?  Blue Cross also told me that the waiting period for an approval is 4-6 weeks and not any sooner.
It seems like I have been waiting forever!! 

Questions to my new followers...how do i set up alerts by email?  You know, the ones that tell me people have commented on my posts?  I am currently just scrolling through old posts to see if anyone responded.  

Thanks!!
Thea

2 comments:

Girl Bandit on June 14, 2010 at 5:55 AM said...

Such a waiting game in the states isn't it. For the emails from comments.....go to settings and then the comments link...scroll down and there is a place to enter your email address...hope that helps

Thea G on June 14, 2010 at 8:35 PM said...

It worked!! Thank you!!!

Post a Comment

 

Truffle Shuffle Girl! Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Online Shop Vector by Artshare