Search This Blog

Monday, August 23, 2010

So FRUSTRATED!!

Posted by Thea G at 8/23/2010 09:38:00 PM
ARGH!

Talked to dear old Lupe again.  Still nothing, NOTHING. This is driving me insane!  So now she says 6-8 weeks for a response from my insurance.  Really, next time I call her its going to be 10-12 weeks!

Should I even bother emailing the doctor?  I have heard he lights a fire under his staff's butts...but honestly, I DO NOT want to piss of the office staff and have my paperwork given a whirl through the shredder and being permanently filed there.

I am worried that with all the new information about the Obama Care thing that insurance companies are going to opt out of covering this surgery just because they can and will want to see how new insurance rules are being made.   Ugh.  I am seriously thinking about offering my administration skills to the doctor as a trade for free surgery.  Think he will go for it?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Truffle Shuffle Girl! Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Online Shop Vector by Artshare